Sunday, April 2, 2017

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR / LA CELLA {A Year In Painting }


JAMES APONOVICH
A YEAR IN PAINTING


LA VITA E BREVE
L'ARTE E LUNGA




As our planet makes its journey around a star we call the Sun, 
I make my own journey in paintings. Each week I present some
aspect of our shared life experiences through the medium of paint on canvas.



" Old men ought to be explorers."
- T.S Eliot, The Four Quartets



________________________________________________________________



BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
LA CELLE
THE CELL





I was never one for a grand studio, in fact I often described my needs 
as a  9' x 6'  'cell', just enough for me, an easel and a painting table.
Well, here in Italy it's my dream come true. It kinda reminds me of the
Monks cells in San Marco in Florence.
We are going soon.....I'll show you in a couple of weeks....and
a few words about the Mad Monk from Ferrara. 














No comments: